Are you planning for a cruise to Maldives? Especially about a cruise from India to Maldives, Costa Victoria is one of the most fabulous world exclusive cruise for your next Holiday, Honeymoon, wedding & corporate events and also a designer ship created with an elegant and sophisticated rooms with unique style and celebrate every evening under the stars to experience totally a unique holiday tour packages. Costa is providing the best Italian Style hospitality and cuisine with the utmost fun and relaxation to mesmerize the best Cochin cruise package. The best way to get around Maldives is through Cruise Ship. Experience the best of Maldives with various activities like snorkeling trips, coral islands, fishing tours, and sandy beaches. Get customized tour packages from Khidma Tourism and enjoy the best cruise from Cochin to Maldives 2019-2020.
10 Reasons to cruise with Costa
- The only Italian finest cruise to home port in India – Italian cuisine, hospitality with Indian flavors.
- Exclusive entertainment for Children – mini club with special peppa pig-themed activities (3-6 yrs.), Maxi-club (7-11 yrs.), Teen club Junior (12-14 yrs.), Teen club (15-17 yrs.)
- No Visa for Indian Nationals.
- Children under 18 cruise FREE.(if sharing the cabin with 2 adults, pays port taxes and gratuities only)
- A holiday for everyone…(groups, couples, families, singles)
- Fun-filled activities – night shows and endless on-board activities.
- New MyCosta Mobile App – Stay connected with friends and family on-board.
- 30-days price match guarantee – shops on-boards costa for European brand-free products.
- Maximum value with minimum cost.
- All inclusive beverage packages at special price.
The cruise includes incredible facilities such as:
- 5 restaurants, including Club II Magnifico, at an additional charge and only through reservation
(Special dishes for people with food allergies or intolerance)
- 10 Bars (Including Orpheus Grand Bar)
- Theater on two levels
- Open air pool deck
- Wi-Fi and Internet Services*
- Shopping Center
- Squok Club
- Conference Center
- Meeting Rooms
- MC service for special events
- 964 cabins in total, including: 242 with private balcony and 20 suites, and also 4 with private balcony view
(Private bathrooms with soap bars and liquid soaps for shower, air conditioning, telephone, cable radio and satellite TV and cabin is cleaned daily. And also sheets and towels are changed frequently on requirement.)
*Room service available with breakfast in cabin. (Only included in the price of cruise for premium category/deluxe guest.)
*Balcony cabins are available only on double occupancy. (Inside cabins, Ocean view cabins)
- Outdoor & Wellness
- Wellness Center with gym, treatment rooms, sauna and Turkish bath
- 4 Jacuzzi’s
- 3 pools, including one indoor
- Multipurpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track (450m)
- Pompeii Wellness center
- Venus beauty Salon and spa*
- Gym Pompeii with: modern techno gym Equipment, Spinning and Personal Trainer*
- Chapel facilities available
- Laundry and dry cleaning services. *
- Medical facilities with doctor and nurses.*
Cruise Restaurant’s & Bars
There are variety of dishes including Indian, Italian and International cuisine. All day dining with daily breakfast, lunch, tea and snacks and also fabulous mouth-watering dinner. Inside the cruise one can experience 5 variety of restaurants:
- Sinfonia Restaurant & Fantasia restaurant
Both these restaurants are almost identical in size and design but standout side in contrasting color combination. Sinfonia restaurant has a capacity of 650 seating and Fantasia restaurant has a capacity of 540 seating. Only in these two restaurants one can experience grand evening dinners with prestigious in their province furnishings with Murano glass Lampshades.
- Bolero Buffet Restaurant
The place stands unique for informal bite it lunch. The restaurant is diplomatically furnished with a view towards the ideal sea, where you can try all the fluctuating specialties. The restaurant has a capacity of 384 seating.
The restaurant is only for the Pizza lovers. The restaurant is designed in such a manner so that the guest coming over here can enjoy the scenic view through the large window towards the sea side. Over here one can also taste the variety of pizzas with different spices and authentic flavors. The seating capacity over here is around 58 nos.
- La Tavernatta
This is located next to Pizzeria designed and arrangements are made with a seating capacity of 153 chairs on the basis of Buffer service in day time and area dedicated to the club in the evening.
- II Magnfico Club Restaurant
The restaurant is located at the top decks in Costa Victoria .To abide this wonderful opportunity you should have to make a booking to experience the fabulous menus prepared by the great chefs. Number of seat occupancy is limited to 87.
*Drinks in the restaurants are charged to the guest’s.
At every occasion entertainment is an important factor whether it’s a function or business meet? At Costa Victoria every evening has something special and unique. When you choose Cochin cruise packages to Maldives or anywhere else you can perceive exciting shows and also relax and sit back and enjoy the drinks, and there are also lots of activities happening in the Cruise to engage the guests:
- Festival Theater with a seating capacity of 625 persons on 2 levels.
- Rock Star Disco with a seating capacity of 100 persons.
- Concorde Plaza at 4 levels with a seating capacity of 419 persons.
- Monte Carlo Casino with a seating capacity of 208 persons.
- Giardino d’Inverno with a seating capacity of 64 persons.
- Arcadia Boulevard with a seating capacity of 25 persons.
- Jolly card room with 35 person seating capacity.
- Internet Point* with 6 nos personal computers
- Planetarium Atrium Congress centers with 55 person seating capacity.
- Conference Hall with a capacity of 25 persons.
- Library, Montmartre Gallery*, Virtual World* a multimedia Area, Squok club for young kids and a Teen Zone especially for teenagers.
There are three different clubs for younger guests on Cost Victoria where they can play sports, engage themselves in fun activities and make lots of new friends circle at the same time.
- From 6 months to 3 years: Priority boarding for under 3 yrs old children. Cots, beds, baby baths, seats, bottle heating services (available 24 hrs a day from cabin staff) and also baby foods can be prepared in the restaurants on request.
- Squok Club (from 3-11 years)
Ages groups between these categories can make themselves engaged through various activities like Treasure hunt, pool games, costume parades, educational games, sports tournaments, Theme dinners and parties, Karaoke and also kids disco.
- Teen Zone (12-17 years age group)
Here the teenagers can enjoy the dance lessons, sports tournaments, pool games and parties, theme dinners, disco games and much more can be experienced.
Seating numbers mentions are on an approximate counting.
Outdoor and Wellness
There are two open-air swimming pools with a large sun lounge where you can relax under the sun, and 4 Jacuzzi’s in Costa Victoria provides a wide range of possibilities for guests to relax and also to experience a panoramic walkway on the ships top decks that offers a spectacular sight. Guest can also keep their body fit with the help of Pompeii wellness center an ideal place with latest sports equipment. One can also go through Turkish bath, treatment rooms and a splendid indoor pool which is inspired by the baths of Ancient Rome.
Other Details on Cruise Destinations
3 Nights/ 4 Days Cochin – Maldives on Costa Victoria
Nov 2019 (13th Nov/27th Nov)
Dec 2019 (11th Dec/25th Dec)
Jan 2020 (08th Jan/22nd Jan)
Feb 2020 (05th Feb/19th Feb)
March 2020 (04th March 2020)
|3 Nights Cochin to Male : Costa Victoria|
|Date||Cabin Price Per Person||Tax Per Person||Gratuity Per Person|
|Inside||Ocean View||Balcony*||Port Tax||Adults (>15 Yrs)||Child (4-14 Yrs)||Child (<4 yrs)|
|13th Nov 19||INR 18,520||INR 24,520||INR 30,520||INR 8,280||INR 2,460||INR 1,230||INR 0|
|27th Nov 19||INR 18,520||INR 24,520||INR 30,520||INR 8,280||INR 2,460||INR 1,230||INR 0|
|11th Dec 19||INR 18,520||INR 24,520||INR 30,520||INR 8,280||INR 2,460||INR 1,230||INR 0|
|25th Dec 19||INR 28,520||INR 34,520||INR 40,520||INR 8,280||INR 2,460||INR 1,230||INR 0|
|8th Jan 20||INR 18,520||INR 24,520||INR 30,520||INR 8,280||INR 2,460||INR 1,230||INR 0|
|22nd Jan 20||INR 18,520||INR 24,520||INR 30,520||INR 8,280||INR 2,460||INR 1,230||INR 0|
|5th Feb 20||INR 18,520||INR 24,520||INR 30,520||INR 8,280||INR 2,460||INR 1,230||INR 0|
|19th Feb 20||INR 18,520||INR 24,520||INR 30,520||INR 8,280||INR 2,460||INR 1,230||INR 0|
|4th Mar 20||INR 18,520||INR 24,520||INR 30,520||INR 8,280||INR 2,460||INR 1,230||INR 0|
4 Nights/ 5 Days Mumbai – Cochin on Costa Victoria
Nov 2019 (9th Nov/23rd Nov)
Dec 2019 (07th Dec/21st Dec)
Jan 2020 (04th Jan/18th Jan)
Feb 2020 (01st Feb/15th Feb/29th Feb)
7 Nights/8 Days Maldives -Mumbai on Costa Victoria
Nov 2019 (16th Nov/30th Nov)
Dec 2019 (14th Dec/28th Dec)
Jan 2020 (11th Jan/25th Jan)
Feb 2020 (08th Feb/22nd Feb)
7 Nights/8 Days Mumbai – Maldives on Costa Victoria
Nov 2019 (09th Nov/23rd Nov)
Dec 2019 (07th Dec/21st Dec)
Jan 2020 (04th Jan/18th Jan)
Feb 2020 (01st Feb/15th Feb/29th Feb)
How to Calculate the Total Amount Per person?
Total Price per Person = Cabin Price + Port Tax + Gratuity
Kids < 18 yrs. Cruise Free
Up to 2 Kids, if sharing cabin with 2 Adults. No Cabin Charge, only Tax + Gratuity, as shown above. EXCEPT 28th DEC, Kid pays 50% of Cabin Price + Port Taxes + On-board Gratuity.
Indian Food and Jain Meals Available
Indian and Jain Food is available on request.
Passport valid for 6 months from the sailing date is required. Sri Lanka transit visa required.
Cabin Sharing More than 2 Person (3/4 person)
3rd & 4th person can Pay 50% of Cabin Price PER PERSON + Tax PER PERSON + Gratuity PER PERSON.
Single Occupant Pays 170% of Cabin Price PER PERSON + Tax PER PERSON + Gratuity PER PERSON.
Embarkation & Dis-Embarkation Timing
Embarkation- 14:00 HRS to 15:00 HRS on DAY 1. Disembarkation- 09:00 HRS on DAY 8.
Male Port Address: Izzudheen Jetty, Bodu Thaurufaanu Road, Jumhooree Maidhan, Male, Maldives
Mumbai Port Address: Green Gate, Ballard Estate (Close to Grand Hotel), Fort, Mumbai.
CABINS RATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. ADDITIONAL 5% GST IS APPLICABLE ON ALL DEPARTURES FROM INDIA.
Payment schedule is as follows:
- 60% of total booking amount to be paid for booking
- Balance amount to be paid before or latest by 60 days from the date of sailing.
Payment modes are as follows:
Payment can be made either NEFT or by cheque or by cash, as convenient to you. 3% Extra for Credit / Debit card payments.
HOTELS & FLIGHT BOOKINGS:
In case you need additional hotel stay (at disembarkation port) or flight tickets (back to your home city), we will be able to assist you with the same as required. We can share the rates for the same based on your requirement & preference once you have confirmed your cruise dates.
DOCUMENTS & REQUIREMENTS:
You need to have a valid PASSPORT to get on this cruise & have a lifetime experience. Visa is provided on arrival at Maldives (for Mumbai Maldives cruise AND Cochin Maldives cruise) for India Nationals free of cost.
VALID TILL 31ST JULY 2019.CABINS AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, ADDITIONAL GST APPLICABLE ON ALL DEPARTURE FROM INDIA.
*Services are at an extra charge and subject to availability.