Places Covered: Coorg – Wayanad
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
DAY 1: Arrival at Calicut (Calicut-Coorg)
On the arrival at Calicut by Air, Bus or Rail our representative will receive the guest and safely transfer to Coorg. On the way to destination through Karnataka you can enjoy the relish the beauty of small villages, lush green plantations and soon. On reaching the spot check-in to the Hotel and take refreshment. In the afternoon you may go for sightseeing tour. First we can visit the Madikeri Fort, Raja Seat. You can also enjoy the Spectacular Sunset at Raja Seat. Overnight you can stay at hotel.
DAY 2: Coorg Sightseeing
In Morning have a delicious breakfast and go for a full day sightseeing tour in and around Madikeri, some main places to visit; Talakkaveri, Nisargadhama, Tibetan Monastery and Harangi Dam. Thereafter you can also have a visit burude falls, Omkareshwara temple, Abby falls and so on if time permits. Late night stay at hotel.
DAY 3: Coorg – Wayanad
After breakfast check-out from Coorg and proceed to next destination. Get set ready for a fabulous sightseeing, on the way to Wayanad you can visit Ghats’s road view point and also glimpse of legend chain tree, Iruppu waterfalls and Tholpetti Wildlife Sanctuary. On reaching the destinations check in the resort and take rest. In the afternoon let’s visit Pookod Lake and have fun going for boating. Then after visit soochipara waterfalls at vellarimala. Overnight stay at resort.
DAY 4: Wayanad Sightseeing
Having your breakfast move on to various sightseeing destinations in Wayanad, let’s start with the Banasura Sagar Dam-its known as largest earth dam in India. Thereafter visit Pazhassiraja Tomb and museum in Mananthavady and then after enjoy the rest of the at most beautiful island ‘Kuruvadweep’ (during particular monsoon Days No Entry is allowed, due to animals riding in the place). Overnight Stay at resort.
DAY 5: Wayanad Sightseeing
Enjoy the delicious breakfast at hotel. Get set go for a fabulous sightseeing. First we can visit historical places like Edakkal caves- known for its Neolithic cave site, Wayanad heritage Museum at Ambalavayal and Phantom Rock. And the last most destination at Wayanad, wildlife sanctuary Muthanga, Jain temple at Sultan Bathery. This sightseeing will be planned according to your time. Thereafter stay at the hotel.
DAY 6: Wayanad –Calicut (Departure)
In the morning after the breakfast check-out form the hotel and proceed to Calicut. On the way to destination you can visit the Lakkidi view point and our driver will drop you at Airport/ Railway station for your onward journey. While you are back home let the ever-relishing memory of trip remains in your mind.
|Coorg||Madikkeri heritage||Palm era resort||Parampara resort||Coorg Jungle Camp|
|Wayanad||Wayanad cliff||Adithya Nature Resort||The woods resort||Vythiri village|
|Total cost||Rs 28,500/-||Rs 38,000/-||Rs 51,000/-||Rs 55,500/-|
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up and Drop at Calicut.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)
|Bank Account Details|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Address||PBB, Calicut|
|Account Name||Khidma Tourism and Transport Pvt Ltd.|