Places Covered: Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Cherai
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
DAY 1: Arrival at Cochin (Cochin-Munnar)140kms/4hrs
On the arrival at Cochin International Airport/Railway Station our representative will pick up the guest and straight towards the Hill station –‘MUNNAR’. On reaching the destination Check-in the resort and have small refreshment and set out for traverse the beauty of Munnar- the convergence of three types of mountain streams 1600m above the sea level. The area is famous for its Tea Plantations; book towns, corkscrew towpath and small beautiful waterfalls the makes your eye sight to cure sore minds. After that in the evening on the way to hotel you enjoy a nature friendly Elephant ride, Vallara and Cheeyapara waterfalls. Rest of the time relax and enjoy the day as leisure. Or else you can visit Tea factory or Tea Museum. Late night stay at Munnar.
DAY 2: Munnar Sightseeing
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, get set ready for view fabulous scenery. Let’s move on the Rose Garden, enjoy the beauty of the Mattupetty dam and Kundala Dam (Boating optional on extra cost), Elephant arrival point, lakes and Eravikulam National park. You can also enjoy a wonderful shopping experience at Spice garden in the evening with a mist atmosphere. Late night stay at Resort.
DAY 3: Munnar – Thekkady (110kms/3:30 hrs)
Early in the morning after having the breakfast, check-out the hotel and move towards the tropical evergreen forest at Thekkady. On the way enjoy the beauty of dense forest Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. (Boating on own cost around 150/- per person) To set out from all those busy life Periyar is the best place to take a cruise on lake and there after a jungle walk. Thereafter visit the plantations with spices, bird watching and shopping. Late night stay at hotel in Thekkady.
DAY 4: Thekkady – Alleppey (175kms/4:30-5hrs)
In the morning after having the breakfast, let’s move on to next destination… Beauty known for its immense natural beauty “ALLEPPEY”. On the arrival at the spot, check-in to the Houseboat (Kettuvalloms) latest by afternoon. Here you can feel the adorable greenery of paddy fields, villages with nostalgia’s, small churches and experience the day to day life of village people. In the evening you can enjoy your evening Tea and snack with exotic Sunset in Arabian Sea. Thereafter overnight have your dinner cooked and served on board by accompanying cook in houseboat itself and have a nice sleep at Houseboat.
DAY 5: Alleppey – Cherai (75kms/1:30hrs)
After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to next destination Cherai. On the way to Cherai visit some of the famous historical place in Cochin: Dutch Palace, Jews street, Chinese Net, Jewish Synagogue and its goes on … On reaching the destination check-in to hotel/resort, take the refreshments and feel relaxed. In the evening enjoy the fresh breeze at Cherai beach. This is the ideal place for lagoons, fish farms and long stretch of beaches. Here we can enjoy a good variety of sea foods and enjoy the beauty of Sunset. Late night stay at hotel/resort.
DAY 6: Cherai (day excursion to Athirappally waterfalls) 2:30-3hrs
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, get set ready for view fabulous scenery. Checkout the resort and proceed to next destination. On reaching the spot check-in to the hotel and feel relaxed. Afternoon visit Athirappally, Chepra and Vazhachal waterfalls. Later drive back to Cherai, overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 7: Departure from Cochin
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to home town. Our representative will drop you at Airport/Railway station. Trip comes to an end.
|Munnar||Atwoods||Misty lake resort||Cuckmere resort||The leaf resort|
|Thekkady||Cloves thekkady||Coffee routes||Merryweather Resort||Forest Canopy|
|Alleppey||Exclusive 1 bedroom Houseboat with All meals (A/c working time 9pm to 6am)|
|Cherai||Blue waters Cherai||Sea Lagoon|
|Total cost||INR 38,600/-||INR 40,800/-||INR 47,000/-||INR 51,500/-|
*Above rates are based on double sharing basis and Valid till 31st March 2022 (Except Peak Season 20th Dec to 5th Jan 2022)
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Exclusive 1 bedroom Houseboat with All meals (A/c working time 9pm to 6am)
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up from Cochin and Drop at Cochin.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)
For More Details Please Call / WhatsApp +917034553335