Places Covered: Munnar-Thekkady-Vagamon-Cochin
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
DAY 1: Arrival at Cochin (Cochin-Munnar)
A warm welcome to GODS OWN COUNTRY- ‘Kerala’. On the arrival at Cochin International Airport, our representative will pick up the guest and safely transfer to the Hill station –‘MUNNAR’. On reaching the destination Check-in the hotel and have small refreshment and set out for traverse the beauty of Munnar- the convergence of three types of mountain streams 1600m above the sea level. The area is famous for its Tea Plantations. After that in the evening it’s the best time to visit Blossom Park, Tea Gardens and also visit the Eravikulam National Park to have the sight ‘Nilgiri Tahr’. Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 2: Munnar Sightseeing
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, get set ready for view fabulous scenery. Let’s move on the Rose Garden, enjoy the beauty of the Mattupetty dam and Kundala Dam also the Top station –Anamudi Ranges. You can also enjoy a wonderful shopping experience at Spice garden in the evening with a mist atmosphere. Late night stay at Resort.
DAY 3: Munnar – Thekkady (4hrs)
Early in the morning after having the breakfast, let’s move towards the tropical evergreen forest at Thekkady. On the way enjoy the beauty of dense forest Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. To set out from all those busy life Periyar is the best place to take a cruise on lake and there after a jungle walk. Thereafter visit the plantations with spices, bird watching and shopping. We are also providing an optional activities including elephant safari (on extra cost). Late night stay at hotel in Thekkady.
DAY 4: Thekkady – Vagamon
Morning after having your breakfast, check-out form the hotel and proceed towards the next destination Vagamon. On reaching the destinations check-in to the hotel and take refreshment. Spent rest of the time at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5: Vagamon Sightseeing – Cochin
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, Check-out the hotel and explore Vagamon. Proceed to Thangal Hill, Murugan Hill and Kurisumala all these are a part of religious harmony and known as chain of three hills. Here you can also visit a dairy farm run by Kurisumala monks. Thereafter straight to Cochin on the way you can enjoy the nature beauty. Late night reach Cochin and stay at the hotel.
DAY 6: Departure from Cochin
After the breakfast check-out the hotel and our driver will drop you at Airport/Railway station according to your departure time.
|Munnar||Green heights||Misty lake resort||Cuckmere resort||The leaf resort|
|Thekkady||Cloves thekkady||Coffee routes||Woodnote hotel||Forest Canopy|
|Vagamon||Winter Valley green stay||Green hill estate|
|Cochin||Millennium Continental||Broad Bean Hotel||Leisure Inn||Holiday inn|
|Total cost||INR 22,500/-||INR 26,000/-||INR 31,500/-||INR 39,000/-|
*Above rates are based on double sharing basis and Valid till 31st May 2019
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up and Drop at Cochin.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)
|Bank Account Details|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Address||PBB, Calicut|
|Account Name||Khidma Tourism and Transport Pvt Ltd.|