Places Covered: Bekal-Kannur -Wayanad – Calicut
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
DAY 1: Arrival at Mangalore (Mangalore – Bekal)
Welcome to God’s own Country!!!!! On the arrival at Mangalore airport our representative will receive you from the Airport/Railway station and will take you to Bekal. On reaching the destination check-in to the Hotel take small refreshment. After wards visit the largest and most preserved fort in Kerala, “Bekal Fort” and Kappil Beach. In the meanwhile you can also visit Ananthapura Lake Temple, Kanwatheertha Beach for a leisure hour, Madhur Temple, Nileswaram, Ummichipoyil and varikulam. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2: Bekal – Kannur
In the morning after the breakfast check-out from the hotel and let’s move on the next spot ‘Kannur ’. On reaching the spot check-in the hotel and proceed to various sightseeing’s. You can also visit places like Payyambalam Beach, Arakkal Kettu Museum to see some historical monuments, Meenkunnu Beach and Muzhappilangad beach (Better to visit in the evening), Kanhirode weaving cooperative, Sri. Muthappan Temple at Parassinikadavu, and also Aralam Wildlife Sanctuary. Late night stay at hotel.
DAY 3: Kannur – Wayanad
After breakfast check-out and move on to the next destination Wayanad. On reaching the destination check-in to Resort. On the way you can visit Pakshipathalam Iruppu falls, Banasura Sagar Dam-it’s known as largest earth dam in India and can also visit Thirunelli Temple and Papanasam River, Seetha Mount, Jane Temple Tholpetti Wild life Sanctuary and also Nagerhoe Wild life sanctuary. Overnight Stay at the resort.
DAY 4: Wayanad Sightseeing
Early in the morning after the breakfast move towards Pazhassiraja Tomb and museum in Mananthavady, glass house of Kottamuda, Chembra Peak and then after enjoy the rest of the at most beautiful island ‘Kuruvadweep’ (9.30AM-3.30PM during particular monsoon Days No Entry is allowed, due to animals riding in the place). Overnight Stay at resort.
DAY 5: Wayanad Sightseeing
Morning after enjoying breakfast proceeds to next spot at Wayanad. There are lots of place for trekking and exciting treasure that can be found at Edakkal caves after visualizing those views move to Meenmutty/Soojipara waterfalls, Muthanga wild life sanctuary, Lakkidi point and thereafter late night stay at the resort.
DAY 6: Wayanad – Calicut
After breakfasts check-out from the resort and proceed to Kozhikode and on reaching the destination check-in to the hotel and take refreshment. And later on go back for sightseeing in Pazhassiraja Museum & Art Gallery to view some nostalgic monuments and pictures. And also visit SM Street and Beypore for shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 7: Departure from Calicut
Enjoy your breakfast and thereafter check-out the resort and transfer to Airport/Railway Station with sweet and memorable experience. Towards the end of trip and service.
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up and Drop at Cochin.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)