Places Covered: Gavi-Wagamon
Duration: 2 Nights 3 Days
DAY1- Arrival at COCHIN (Cochin-Gavi) 5hrs
On the arrival at Cochin International Airport/ Ernakulam Railway station our representative will receive the guest from the arrival place and will proceed to the destination- ‘GAVI’. On reaching the destination check in to the hotel/resort and feel comfortable.First we can visit the hills and valleys in tropical forest areas and later on also relish the beauty of sprawling grasslands. In the afternoon you can visit some viewpoints (Valley view), the cardamom plantation and gush waterfalls, and the place is also rich in flora and fauna. In the evening you can also enjoy 260 species of birds including great pied hornbill, woodpecker and kingfisher. The place is also famous for birdwatcher. The famous pilgrim destination Sabarimala is a short trek from Gavi. For those who are interested in observing nocturnal wildlife, night safaris to Gavi Pullumedu, Kullur, Kochu Pampa can also be included. (Optional). Overnight stay at hotel/resort.
DAY2- Gavi to Wagamon
Morning after having your breakfast, check-out form the hotel and proceed towards the next destination Vagamon. On reaching the destinations check-in to the hotel and take refreshment. Proceed to Thangal Hill, Murugan Hill and Kurisumala all these are a part of religious harmony and known as chain of three hills. Here you can also visit a dairy farm run by Kurisumala monks.Spent rest of the time at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY3- Departure from Cochin
Morning after having your breakfast check-out from the hotel/resort and proceed to Cochin for the departure. Our representative will drop you at the airport/railway station as per your departure time. The trip comes to an end and feels contented about an awesome holiday.
|Green mansion jungle lodge
|Winter Valley green stay
|Green hill estate
*Above rates are based on double sharing basis and Valid till 31st May 2019
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel(all meals are included in Gavi).
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up and Drop at Cochin.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)
|Bank Account Details
|State Bank of India
|Khidma Tourism and Transport Pvt Ltd.