Places Covered: Wayanad-Guruvayur- Athirappally – Munnar -Thekkady-Alleppey -Kovalam-Kanyakumari
Duration: 10 Nights 11 Days
DAY 1: Arrival at Calicut (Calicut-Wayanad)
On the Arrival at Calicut Airport/Railway station, our representative will receive you and transfer to ‘Wayanad’. On the way you can visit Lakkidi View point and also glimpse of legend chain tree. On arriving the destinations check in the resort and take rest. In the afternoon let’s visit Pookod Lake, Soochipara waterfalls at vellarimala, Banasura Sagar Dam, Edakkal Caves, Pazhassiraja Tomb. Return back to resort for overnight stay.
DAY 2: Wayanad-Guruvayur
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast check-out from resort and move towards the next destination ‘Guruvayur’, the place is known for ‘Dwaraka of South India’ a Pilgrim Centre. On reaching the destination check-in to a hotel and later on visit the Temple and go for some local sightseeing at Guruvayur in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, visit the Lord Krishna temple to offer prayer and seek blessings. Then after visit the elephant camp in the Punnathur kotta which is just 3 kms from the Guruvayur temple. Then drive to Cochin for a fabulous scenery. En-route visit Athirappally waterfalls. Enjoy the beauty and stunning glory of nature in the Athirappally waterfalls. Check in to the hotel at Athirappally. Relax the day at leisure. Stay Overnight at Athirappally.
Early in the morning after having the breakfast, let’s move towards the Hill station –‘MUNNAR’. On reaching the destination Check-in the resort and have small refreshment and set out for traverse the beauty of Munnar- the convergence of three types of mountain streams 1600m above the sea level. The area is famous for its Tea Plantations; book towns, corkscrew towpath and small beautiful waterfalls the makes your eye sight to cure sore minds. On the way to hotel you can also enjoy a nature friendly Elephant ride, Vallara and Cheeyapara waterfalls and rest of the time relax and enjoy the day as leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY5: Munnar Sightseeing
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, get set ready for view fabulous scenery. Let’s move on enjoy the beauty of the Mattupetty dam and Kundala Dam, Elephant arrival point, Echo point and Eravikulam National park. You can also enjoy a wonderful shopping experience at Spice garden in the evening with a mist atmosphere. Late night stay at Resort.
Early in the morning after having the breakfast, let’s move towards the tropical evergreen forest at Thekkady. On the way enjoy the beauty of dense forest Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. To set out from all those busy life Periyar is the best place to take a cruise on lake and there after a jungle walk. Thereafter visit the plantations with spices, bird watching and shopping. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel.
DAY7: Thekkady-Alleppey Houseboat
In the morning after having the breakfast, let’s move on to next destination… Beauty known for its immense natural beauty “ALLEPPEY”. On the arrival at the spot, check-in to the Houseboat/Hotel latest by afternoon. Here you can feel the adorable greenery of paddy fields, villages with nostalgia’s, small churches and experience the day to day life of village people, local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes and ancient temples. Can also discover exotic land blushed by Arabian Sea. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
DAY8: Alleppey Houseboat-Kovalam
After enjoying the breakfast, check-out from the houseboat and move on to the next destination Kovalam. On reaching the destination check-in to the resort, feel relaxed and enjoy the day as leisure. In the evening it’s the best time to visit the Kovalam beach and enjoy the sunset. This day will be for exploring the coastal stretch of Kerala. It’s an International famous beach offering lots of activities like: snorkelling, Catamaran rides, sunset viewing, cycling etc… Can also spend time with the cuisine, sand and massages. Overnight stay at Beach resort.
DAY9: Kovalam Sightseeing
Morning after having the breakfast, let’s drive towards an optional daytrip towards Trivandrum, the city is famous for various ancient places and prominent landmarks such as Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple and kanaka kunnu palace, Horse Museum, Napier museum and art gallery etc… Thereafter returning to Kovalam in the evening. Overnight stay at resort.
Morning after having the breakfast, check-out from the hotel and let’s drive towards Kanyakumari, which is also called ‘Cape Comorin’. Kanyakumari is the southernmost tip of the Indian Mainland and at the confluence of Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal. On the way to destination you can also visit Sreepadmanabhapuram Palace to enrich historical monuments. By afternoon we will be reaching the spot on reaching the destination check-in to hotel and visit Vivekananda Memorial by boat, and also visit Mahatma Gandhi Memorial where the ashes of Our Father of the Nation is kept, Thiruvalluvar Statue and explore the sunset. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY11: Kanyakumari – Trivandrum for Departure
After enjoying delicious breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Trivandrum for the Departure. If time permits you can go for a small shopping. Thereafter driver will drop you at Airport/ Railway Station as per your departure. Towards end of the service.
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Exclusive 1 bedroom Houseboat with All meals (A/c working time 9pm to 6am)
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up from Calicut and Drop at Trivandrum .
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)
|Bank Account Details|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Address||PBB, Calicut|
|Account Name||Khidma Tourism and Transport Pvt Ltd.|