Places Covered: Munnar – Kumarakom
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
DAY 1: Arrival at Cochin (Cochin-Munnar)
A warm welcome to GODS OWN COUNTRY- ‘Kerala’. On the arrival at Cochin International Airport, pick up the guest and straight towards the Hill station –‘MUNNAR’. On reaching the destination Check-in the resort and have small refreshment and set out for traverse the beauty of Munnar- the convergence of three types of mountain streams 1600m above the sea level. The area is famous for its Tea Plantations; book towns, corkscrew towpath and small beautiful waterfalls the makes your eye sight to cure sore minds. After that in the evening it’s the best time to visit Blossom Park, Tea Gardens and enjoy a nature friendly Elephant ride. Rest of the time relax and enjoy the day as leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 2: Munnar Sightseeing
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, get set ready for view fabulous scenery. Let’s move on the Rose Garden, enjoy the beauty of the Mattupetty dam and Kundala Dam, Elephant arrival point, Echo point and Eravikulam National park. You can also enjoy a wonderful shopping experience at Spice garden in the evening with a mist atmosphere. Late night stay at Resort.
DAY 3: Munnar – Kumarakom
In the morning after having the delicious breakfast, move to next spot to enjoy the nature’s beauty with backwaters. On reaching the destination check-in to Houseboat and later on experience the sightseeing and whole day as Leisure, Here you can also feel the adorable greenery of paddy fields, villages with nostalgia’s. Late night stay at House Boat.
DAY 4: Departure to Cochin
Enjoy your breakfast and thereafter check-out from houseboat and proceed to Cochin for departure. If time permits let us have a glance of Cochin Beauty. Visit some of the famous historical place in Cochin: Dutch Palace, Jews street, Chinese Net, Jewish Synagogue, Marine Drive and St. Francis Church and ‘The queen of Arabian Sea’. Towards the end our driver will drop your at Airport/ Railway station and trip comes to an end.
|Munnar||Breeze Munnar||Misty lake resort||Tea Village Munnar||The leaf resort|
|Kumarakom||Exclusive 1 bedroom Houseboat with All meals (A/c working time 9pm to 6am)|
|Per Person Rate||Rs 10,999/-||Rs 11,999/-||Rs 12,999/-||Rs 14,999/-|
*Above rates are based on double sharing basis and Valid till 31st March 2022
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Exclusive 1 bedroom deluxe houseboat with all meals(A/C working time 9pm)
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up from Cochin and Drop at Cochin.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)