Places Covered: Cochin -Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam
Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days
DAY 1: Arrival at Cochin
A warm welcome to GODS OWN COUNTRY- ‘Kerala’. On the arrival at Cochin International Airport, pick up the guest and straight towards destination. On reaching the destination Check-in the hotel and have small refreshment. Visit some of the famous historical place in cochin: Dutch Palace, Jews street, Chinese Net, Jewish Synagogue and its goes on … Thereafter in the evening enjoy the beauty of sunset in ‘Queen of Arabian Sea’ and Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 2: Cochin-Munnar
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, get set ready for view fabulous scenery. On reaching the destination Check-in the resort and have small refreshment and set out for traverse the beauty of Munnar- the convergence of three types of mountain streams 1600m above the sea level. The area is famous for its Tea Plantations; book towns, corkscrew towpath and small beautiful waterfalls the makes your eye sight to cure sore minds. After that in the evening on the way to hotel you enjoy a nature friendly Elephant ride, Vallara and Cheeyapara waterfalls. Rest of the time relax and enjoy the day as leisure. Late night stay at Munnar.
DAY 3: Munnar Sightseeing
After enjoying the breakfast, let’s move on to enjoy the beauty of the Mattupetty dam, Echo point and Eravikulam National park. You can also enjoy a wonderful shopping experience at Spice garden in the evening with a mist atmosphere. Overnight stay at Resort.
DAY 4: Munnar-Thekkady
Early in the morning after having the breakfast, let’s move towards the tropical evergreen forest at Thekkady. On the way enjoy the beauty of dense forest Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. To set out from all those busy life Periyar is the best place to take a cruise on lake and there after a jungle walk. Thereafter visit the plantations with spices, bird watching and shopping. Late night stay at hotel in Thekkady.
DAY 5: Thekkady-Kumarakom
After breakfast check-out from the Thekkady and move on to next sightseeing destinations. Check-in to Hotel/resort at Kumarakom and proceed to Next spot Kumarakom bird sanctuary, at Vembanad Lake famous for migratory birds like Siberian stork, darter, heron, egret and teal and fresh natural air. And later on experience Bay Island Driftwood Museum famous for its Driftwood Sculptures. Overnight stay at Hotel/resort.
DAY 6: Kumarakom-Kovalam
After enjoying the breakfast, checkout from the resort/hotel and move on to the next destination Kovalam. Then after check-in to the beach resort and have your refreshment and this day will be for exploring the coastal stretch of Kerala. It’s an International famous beach offering a lots of activities like: snorkelling, Catamaran rides, sunset viewing, cycling etc… Can also spend time with the cuisine, sand and massages. Evening you can enjoy your leisure time. Overnight stay at Beach resort.
DAY 7: Kovalam/Trivandrum Sightseeing
Morning after having the breakfast, let’s drive towards an optional daytrip towards Trivandrum, the city is famous for various ancient places and prominent landmarks such as Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple and kanaka kunnu palace, Horse Museum, Napier museum and art gallery etc… Thereafter returning to Kovalam in the evening. Overnight stay at resort.
DAY 8: Departure from Trivandrum
In morning after breakfast, check-out the room and proceed to Trivandrum from departure. According to your flight the driver will drop you at the airport. Thank You have a nice day
|Destinations||Hotel Name||Room Type||Meal plan|
|Cochin||Marriott hotel cochin||Deluxe room A/C||Breakfast|
|Munnar||Blanket hotel & spa||Blanket Camelia A/C||Breakfast|
|Thekkady||Green wood’s resort||Superior room aranya A/C||Breakfast|
|Kumarakom||Aveda resort & Spa||Lake view premium terrace room A/C||Breakfast|
|Kovalam||The Leela Raviz||Beach view room A/C||Breakfast|
|Per person rate if 2 Pax||INR 40,600/-|
|Per person rate if 4 Pax||INR 37,200/-|
|Per person rate if 6 Pax||INR 35,300/-|
|Extra Adult per person||INR 21,000/-|
|Dinner cost per person||INR 9,000/-|
*Above rates are based on double sharing basis and Valid till 31st May 2019
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up from Cochin and Drop at Trivandrum.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)
|Bank Account Details|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Address||PBB, Calicut|
|Account Name||Khidma Tourism and Transport Pvt Ltd.|