Places Covered: Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey
Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
DAY 1: Arrival at Cochin & Drive to Munnar ( 4hrs Approx Drive)
A warm welcome to GODS OWN COUNTRY- ‘Kerala’. On the arrival at Cochin International Airport / Ernakulam Railway station / Bus station, pick up the guest and straight towards the Hill station –‘MUNNAR’. On reaching the destination Check-in the resort and have small refreshment and set out for traverse the beauty of Munnar- the convergence of three types of mountain streams 1600m above the sea level. The area is famous for its Tea Plantations; book towns, corkscrew towpath and small beautiful waterfalls the makes your eye sight to cure sore minds. After that in the evening it’s the best time to visit Blossom Park, Tea Gardens and enjoy a nature friendly Elephant ride. Rest of the time relax and enjoy the day as leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 2: Full Day Munnar Sightseeing
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, get set ready for view fabulous scenery. Let’s move on the Rose Garden, enjoy the beauty of the Mattupetty dam, echo point and Kundala Dam and Eravikulam National park. You can also enjoy a wonderful shopping experience at Spice garden in the evening with a mist atmosphere. Late night stay at Resort.
DAY 3: Munnar – Thekkady (3hrs 30mints Aprox Drive)
Early in the morning after having the breakfast, let’s move towards the tropical evergreen forest at Thekkady. On the way enjoy the beauty of dense forest Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. To set out from all those busy life Periyar is the best place to take a cruise on lake and there after a jungle walk. Thereafter visit the plantations with spices, bird watching and shopping. We are also providing an optional activities including elephant safari, Kalarippayattu (Martial Arts) & Kathakali. Late night stay at hotel in Thekkady.
DAY 4: Thekkady- Alleppey ( 4hrs Drive)
In the morning after having the breakfast, let’s move on to next destination… Beauty known for its immense natural beauty “ALLEPPEY”. On the arrival at the spot, check-in to the Houseboat/Hotel latest by afternoon. Here you can feel the adorable greenery of paddy fields, villages with nostalgia’s, small churches and experience the day to day life of village people. Can also discover exotic land blushed by Arabian Sea. Overnight stay at Houseboat/Hotel.
DAY 5: Alleppey- Cochin for Departure (2 hrs Drive)
In morning after breakfast, check-out the Houseboat/Hotel and proceed to Cochin for departure. If time permits go for a sightseeing trip after that according to your flight the driver will drop you at the airport for your onward journey. This is towards end of your trip/Service.
Option 1: Without hotel/Resort at Alleppey
|Package Type||Munnar Hotel||Thekkady Hotel||Alleppey Hotel||Cost per person*|
|Standard||Green heights||Seasons Thekkady||Arcadia Regency||INR 9,500/-|
|Deluxe||Misty lake resort||Coffee routes||Palm grove Resort||INR 11,300/-|
|Superior||Cuckmere resort||Woodnote Hotel||Deshadan Backwaters||INR 13,000/-|
|Premium||The leaf resort||Forest Canopy Resort||Lake Canopy Resort||INR 16,500/-|
|Luxury||Blanket Hotel & Spa||Greenwoods Resort||Lake Palace Resort||INR 21,900/-|
Option 2: With houseboat at Alleppey
|Package Type||Munnar Hotel||Thekkady Hotel||Alleppey Houseboat||Cost per person*|
|Standard||Green heights||Seasons Thekkady||Deluxe Houseboat||INR 12,500/-|
|Deluxe||Misty lake resort||Coffee routes||INR 14,000/-|
|Superior||Cuckmere resort||Woodnote Hotel||INR 15,250/-|
|Premium||The leaf resort||Forest Canopy Resort||Premium houseboat||INR 19,000/-|
|Luxury||Blanket Hotel & Spa||Greenwoods Resort||Luxury houseboat||INR 24,000/-|
*Above rates are based on double sharing basis and Valid till 31st May 2019
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up and Drop at Cochin.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)
|Bank Account Details|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Address||PBB, Calicut|
|Account Name||Khidma Tourism and Transport Pvt Ltd.|