Places Covered: Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey/Kumarakom – Cherai -Athirappally
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
DAY 1: Arrival at Cochin & Drive to Munnar
A warm welcome to GODS OWN COUNTRY- ‘Kerala’. On the arrival at Cochin International Airport, pick up the guest and straight towards the Hill station –‘MUNNAR’. On reaching the destination Check-in the resort and have small refreshment and set out for traverse the beauty of Munnar- the convergence of three types of mountain streams 1600m above the sea level. The area is famous for its Tea Plantations; book towns, corkscrew towpath and small beautiful waterfalls the makes your eye sight to cure sore minds. After that in the evening it’s the best time to visit Blossom Park, Tea Gardens and enjoy a nature friendly Elephant ride. Rest of the time relax and enjoy the day as leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 2: Munnar Sightseeing
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, get set ready for view fabulous scenery. Let’s move on the Rose Garden, enjoy the beauty of the Mattupetty dam and Kundala Dam, Elephant arrival point, Echo point and Eravikulam National park. You can also enjoy a wonderful shopping experience at Spice garden in the evening with a mist atmosphere. Late night stay at Resort.
DAY 3: Munnar – Thekkady (110kms/ 3.30hrs)
Early in the morning after having the breakfast, let’s move towards the tropical evergreen forest at Thekkady. On the way enjoy the beauty of dense forest Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. To set out from all those busy life Periyar is the best place to take a cruise on lake and there after a jungle walk. Thereafter visit the plantations with spices, bird watching and shopping. Thereafter you can also enjoy a boating (on own – costs around 150 per person) at manmade lake and this is the only wild life sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close from the safety of a boat on the lake. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel.
DAY4: Thekkady – Kumarakom/Alleppey (145kms/4-4.30hrs)
In the morning after having the breakfast, let’s move on to next destination… Beauty known for its immense natural beauty “ALLEPPEY”. On the arrival at the spot, check-in to the Houseboat/Hotel latest by afternoon. Here you can feel the adorable greenery of paddy fields, villages with nostalgia’s, small churches and experience the day to day life of village people, local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes and ancient temples.. Can also discover exotic land blushed by Arabian Sea. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
DAY5: Kumarakom/Alleppey – Cochin – Cherai (75kms/1 ½ hrs)
Morning having your breakfast, check-out from the Houseboat and on the way visit Cochin Sightseeing. Some exciting places to visit are St.Francis church, Fort Cochin, Chinese Fishing nets, and later on move towards Cherai to enjoy the fresh breeze. This is the ideal place for lagoons, fish farms and long stretch of beaches. Here we can enjoy a good variety of sea foods and enjoy the beauty of Sunset. Late night stay at hotel/resort.
DAY6: Cherai – Athirappally (70kms/2.30hrs)
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, get set ready for view fabulous scenery. Checkout the resort and proceed to next destination. On reaching the spot check-in to the hotel and feel relaxed. Afternoon visit Athirappally, Chepra and Vazhachal waterfalls. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY7: Departure from Cochin
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to home town. Our representative will drop you at Airport/Railway station. Trip comes to an end.
|Munnar||Misty Lake resort||Cuckmere resort||The leaf resort|
|Thekkady||Coffee routes resort||Woodnote hotel||Forest CanopyResort|
|Alleppey/Kumarakom||Exclusive 1 bedroom deluxe houseboat with all meals(A/C working time 9pm-6am)|
|Cherai||Renai Blue waters||Cherai beach resort||Sea lagoon cherai|
|Athirappallay||Clirind resort||Athirappally residency||Casa rio resort|
|Cost for 2 pax||INR 35,500/-||INR 40,500/-||INR 47,500/-|
Inclusions:-*Above rates are based on double sharing basis and Valid till 31st May 2019
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Exclusive 1 bedroom deluxe houseboat with all meals(A/C working time 9pm-6am)
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up and Drop at Cochin.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above-mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check-in / Checkout time with the hotels is 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check-in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full-time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)
|Bank Account Details|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Address||PBB, Calicut|
|Account Name||Khidma Tourism and Transport Pvt Ltd.|