Day – 1: Cochin to Munnar
A warm welcome to GODS OWN COUNTRY- ‘Kerala’. On the arrival at Cochin International Airport, pick up the guest and straight towards the Hill station –‘MUNNAR’. On reaching the destination Check-in the resort and have small refreshment and explore the gilts and glamour of Munnar- the convergence of three types of mountain streams 1600m above the sea level. The area is famous for its Tea Plantations; book towns, corkscrew towpath and small beautiful waterfalls the makes your eye sight to cure sore minds. After that in the evening it’s the best time to visit Blossom Park, Tea Gardens and enjoy a nature friendly Elephant ride. Rest of the time relax and enjoy the day as leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar resort.
Day – 2: Munnar Sightseeing
In the morning after enjoying your breakfast, get set ready for view fabulous scenery. Let’s move on the Rose Garden, enjoy the beauty of the Mattupetty dam and Kundala Dam, Elephant arrival point, Echo point and Eravikulam National park. You can also enjoy a wonderful shopping experience at Spice garden in the evening with a mist atmosphere. Late night stay at Resort.
Day – 3: Munnar to Kodaikanal
Early in the morning after having the breakfast, Check-out from the resort and let’s move towards the next destination ‘Kodaikanal’. On reaching the destination check-in to the hotel and later on go for sightseeing, on the way enjoy the beauty of Kodai Lake, Coaker’s Walk, Bryant Park, Green Valley View and also Kurinji Andavar Temple. Overnight stay at hotel in Hotel.
Day – 4: Kodaikanal sightseeing
In the morning after enjoying the breakfast, get set ready to explore rest of the destinations in Kodaikanal. On the way first you can visit the Pillar’s Rock, Silent Valley View, Berijam lake view, on the way back to hotel also enjoy Silver cascade falls. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Note: – At Berijam Lake View, we need to take permission prior to the entry. We will try to cover this sightseeing point other wise we will skip.
Day – 5: Kodaikanal to Cochin
After breakfast, in the morning check-out from the hotel and proceed to your home town will sweet memories. Our representative will drop you at Cochin Airport / railway station as per your flight/train schedule. Our Service comes to an end.
|Munnar||Green heights||Misty lake resort||Cuckmere resort||The leaf resort|
|Kodaikanal||Kodai Mist resort||Kodai sunshine hotel||Kodai resort||Germanus Springs|
|Total Cost(2 Pax)||INR 26,500/-||INR 31,500/-||INR 35,900/-||INR 37,500/-|
*Above rates are based on double sharing basis and Valid till 31st May 2019
- Accommodations as per mentioned above on Double sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Private A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire Sightseeing and Transfer as per the Itinerary.
- Pick up and Drop at Cochin.
- 24/7 Customer support
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare other than Mentioned Above.
- All Entrances fees Extra
- All personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given period only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you.
- Air Conditioner with the Deluxe Houseboat will work from 9 PM to 6 AM. Full time A/C is available on Premium and Luxury Houseboat.